We may occasionally update this policy. It’s advisable to revisit this page periodically to stay informed about any modifications. This policy becomes effective as of [18/08/2023].
Information We Collect:
- Name and Address
- Contact details, including email and phone number
- Date of Birth
- Health/Medical Data
Purpose of Collecting Information:
We gather this data to better cater to your needs and enhance our services, specifically for:
- Identifying risks and contraindications.
- Maintaining internal records.
- Enhancing our offerings.
- Meeting legal and compliance obligations, such as accounting, environmental health regulations, and insurance.
Data Retention Duration:
Liverpool Tattoos retains personal data only as long as necessary, adhering to stringent review and retention guidelines. UK tax laws mandate the storage of basic personal details (name, address, contact info) for a minimum of 6 years, after which it will be deleted.
Data Protection & Security:
Your data’s security is paramount to us. We’ve implemented robust physical, digital, and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access and ensure the safety of the information we gather, both offline and online.
Managing Your Personal Data:
You have the right to:
- Opt-out of data collection for marketing purposes when filling out website forms.
- Revoke any prior consent for using your data for marketing by contacting us at [email protected].
- We won’t share, sell, or lease your data to third parties unless legally mandated or with your consent.
- You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you by emailing [email protected]. If you find any inaccuracies in your data, please notify us, and we’ll make the necessary corrections promptly.
You can accept or decline cookies. Disabling cookies might limit your website experience.
External Website Links:
Our site may feature links to other websites. Once you navigate away from our site, we don’t have control over the external site. Hence, we aren’t accountable for your data protection on those sites. Always review the privacy policies of sites you visit.
Remember, your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and we’re committed to safeguarding it.